Q. How do purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase:-
- Click the “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- You'll reach a log-in page where you need to log in to your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed with your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click the “next” button.
- Next, you'll need to choose your payment method then click the “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and conditions.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q. What are the payment method available?
- iPad 88 Online Banking – Personal Account Only
- Affin Bank
- Alliance Bank
- Bank Islam
- Bank Mualamat
- Bank Rakyat
- CIMB Clicks
- Hong Leong Bank
- HSBC Bank
- OCBC Bank
- Public Bank
- RHB Bank
- Standard Chartered
- UOB Bank
- iPAY88 E-Wallet
- Grab Pay
- Touch & Go
We only accept FPX and E-Wallet payments at this moment. Credit Card available soon.
Q. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log in to your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q. I forgot the Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill in the email that was used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that has been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customer's service email at email@example.com with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be canceled.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in RINGGIT MALAYSIA
Q. What are the online operation hours?
Online operation hours are from 10 am - 5 pm daily (except national and state holidays)
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes?
An order is made and paid on the same day before the end of operating hours at 2 pm, delivery usually will be made on the same day. Order after 2 pm, delivery will be made on the next business day. Our outlet or customer service will inform (Whatsapp, SMS, or call) you prior to delivery of your order.
Q. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts on the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to clear your doubts.